A multi-award-winning media and communications agency, PHD is built on a culture of thought leadership, creativity and innovation. We always strive to deliver innovative solutions that help our customers achieve further growth. We achieve this by creating a unique and enthusiastic environment in which people are driven by innovation. We are proud to work for Diageo, Rabobank, Beiersdorf, Domino's Pizza and Pladis, among others.
Role within the organization:
The Connections Director reports to the PHD Business Lead Diageo and is part of the PHD Diageo Northern Europe Cluster team.
Purpose of the role
The Connections Director translates the Diageo Brand Marketing Business plan into a Brand Connection Plan.
With the in-depth understanding of the brand and markets the Connections Director will advise Diageo brands on the Connected Media plan for all Northern Europe markets, working closely together with the Local market expert on media strategy and tactical plans. The Connection Director guarantees use of actionable insights and the client journey is in place through all used media channels based upon the PHD Media Principles.
As a Connections Director within the Diageo team, you’ll have the overall vision on all brand activities and channels. You are the key day to day contact to the brand team, own the relationship with the Brand team and the Category Directors. The Connections Director is the team lead of a brand cluster team and responsible for the overall performance of PHD on al Diageo brands in the team. The Connections Director is also responsible for the guiding, education and development of the PHD Connections/Market Engagement team.
Managing Client Relation
Who you are:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- You have at least 5 years of experience with media strategy and advice, of which experience with digital media is a must, experience in managing international clients is preferred
- You have sufficient knowledge of all online and offline media channels to be able to judge them properly on content
- You have experience in managing a team
- You have a true passion for media, marketing and consumer behavior
- You are curious and have innovative ideas
- You are known as someone that wants to make a difference
- You are persuasive and presenting is your second nature